Wednesday, February 29, 2012

40 Days for Life

Hello, fellow Bloggers. I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog for awhile-I have been super busy. Now that I am finally sitting down to write, there are a couple new things I'd like to share. First of all, a friend and I started a fast today against abortion called "40 Days for Life". When you join this nationwide event, you give up something you love for 40 days and pray everyday. I have never done anything like this before, it's my first time. But I can truthfully say its a challenge worth accepting. I would recommend doing it with a friend so they can hold you accountable and you can also hold them accountable. It keeps you on track. The second thing I'd like to mention is that Obama, in the midst of the contraception mandate backlash, has offered to "compromise",. Notice I put quotation marks. His "compromise" is not much different, if not more offensive. He has offered that instead of church groups having to provide contraception, the insurance companies everywhere will have to. Obama has officially created more controversy. The last thing I need to say is I will update this blog as much as I can, but I think I'll be switching my schedule to 1-2 posts per week or more. Thank you so much for understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment